Monday, October 28, 2013

My Second Birthday

The day before my birthday we went to a Jollibee Molino to visit my godmother. When we arrived at the store wherein as per Daddy my godmother Jessa is a manager on tha store and asked to pay her a visit since she had a very busy schedule. It supposedly my first meeting with her unfortunately she had an emergency and unable to report to work that day. Good thing about the visit is that Jollibee was there and the store has a playpen. I contented myself playing after meal and having picture with Jollibee.








 The day of my birthday I am so excited . I will be celebrating it the Bee Way :) Thank you to mommy and Daddy and Mama who made it possible. Mom unable to take pictures of my cake, gifts and set up.






 With Dana and her mommy Bonife
 That's my name!



 Tita Glenda and Leyan
 With Ninang Berly
 Tito Chris and TIta Jeny with Kuya CJ.
 
 My rainbow cake courtesy baked by Tita Glenda with delivery.
My cupcake also made by Tita Glenda and the topping picture made by mommy.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...