Tuesday, October 28, 2014

My Simple Third

I have a blast party when I was baptized, the same with my first birthday and the second a Jollibee party. Mommy told me it will be then simple celebration since I now have a brother and we need to be practical but still enjoy our special day.
 My favorites as I requested to mama and mommy.  Fries , Ice cream and a chocolate cake with orange  juice.
My loving Mama
Blowing the candle.
 
With Daddy and my lil bro Klyd

Mommy just woke up , she's from shift and about to go to work after the celebration.

 
Opening my gift
 
The next day we had a family day and post celebration of my birthday as per my request it will be a horse unlimited day.



It's a happy birthday to me :) .

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...