Monday, May 27, 2013

Behave Baby


I like how she behaves. I can say these because a lot we're complementing about it not only me. She was always  compared to kids at her age and proudly she's always ahead of them. From her comprehension, communication skills and behavior only except for balancing. She still cannot perfectly balanced herself and can easily draw back even by soft push of a playmate. Yet that can be easily work out. For now I am more satisfied with the way she behaves especially in a crowd. How friendly she was yet maintaining her personal distance. Maybe it is my own description of her behaving friendly but not too close to anybody except me, mom, her nanay and daddy. Other than that even if it's her aunt,uncle and other relatives an approach and a little smile will do the friendly part. She will let to be carried by them but not longer than 15 minutes or she will cry for help as if she is being kidnap. :)

before she sat she made sure that her dad was beside her
 she  enjoys her stay anywhere with a piece of something she had

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...