Tuesday, May 21, 2013

Smart for an 18th Month Old



I maybe just a proud mom as I am writing this post. Bragging about my child's milestones. But believe it or not, prior I made this post I did some research and comparison to other children around the neighborhood which has the same age as hers. Aside from conversation with their parents, just like what I did in community survey when I was a student nurse, letting them play along with my daughter and silently observing the difference. I am so amazed how my daughter behaves. She's bubbly, friendly and playful. She doesn't mind playing with anybody. She's that friendly. What I observes more about her is she applies what we taught to her to others.
Like for an instance, wearing slippers all the time; We (mom, me and her dad) always telling her to wear slippers all the time except in bed, sofa and or if she was asked to remove it in entering in one's house. That simple rules we imply to her that she always obey. Which she also implies to others. I saw how she point kids without wearing slippers and approaching them in a baby way to wear one. If that kid never follow her, she will get either mom, her dad  or my attention to tell the same thing to that kid.

Another thing about her keeping her toys in order after play time. I always tell her that all of her toys,dress,slippers,bags and shoes will be thrown to trashcan if she will not going to put it in proper place after she uses them. When we we're in MIL's house, where her cousin Aneisha (she's just four months older to her) she used to play with and other by cousins, whenever she gets in the house , she'll get each shirt, dress, toys or shoes that was not in proper place and will give it to her grandma and will say "nanay kalat". 

She is also very particular with the shop's house rules. Such as no shirt no entry, no food and drinks allowed , no running inside and not too loud. So whenever she's with her dad tending the shop, no one abiders wil pass unto her eyes. She maybe watching some children clips in youtube but she will never miss to remind the house rules to the customers and if she was not being obeyed, she will asks for our attention.

There were lots that I can share about her but this traits of her captures us most. It only signifies to us that she easily recalls what we're telling her.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...