Tuesday, April 19, 2016

Sun Kissed Little Girl

The 11 am picture of her from 5 hours soaking at the sea water.

We had an unplanned summer getaway with hubby's relatives. At first I was hesitant since I'm a little bit aloof to them. We're just living in one community since we were young but they were not used seeing me around. I maybe snob as our community will define me and they are one of those who can say so. But I won't let my attitude ruin my kids enjoyment with them. Playing in the not so clean grayish sand, running around without worrying of serious bumps and getting dirt without limits. I can say from looking at her face that she did enjoyed a lot. It may not be a grand getaway but as what the saying always goes, it's who you were with that matters. 👍🏻🏊🏻
Sent from my iPhone

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...