Thursday, April 28, 2016

Lyxn's Creativity


As she grows, she's more being creative though that was expected as part of growth and development I am just amaze how she see things. This was one of her creative works that she was so proud of to share to me and asked for a picture to show to her daddy. She has a lot of description for this one. She said this is a horse can be a camel, dog and a gun. Most of her description that interests me more was the gun description. Since then, toy gun was not allowed at home as per their daddy's rules. I asked her how can it be a gun ( though I obviously can see it just to hear her rationale) she says with a magazine and a lens( don't know what's the right term) that will zoom to see the enemy afar. And the excess part( seems like a tail) is for the handle like a key chain (hahaha). It was really her description. Then I asked her to assess the rate of violence information for her. I asked why gun? She said she just saw it when the good guy used to have it in a movie mom watching that time at HBO. So purely she just saw. I am not that worried I am actually amazed how observant she is.

Sent from my iPhone

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...