Friday, May 6, 2016

I Love Dots


Recently she is into dots.. From her toy prints, drawings and arts, pictures and artworks in youtube. That's why she can't contain her happiness when her ate Yesha, Cj's cousing from his mother side ,handed her small clothes with dots prints. This may not be new but not overused since Yesha grew fast in shape and height๐Ÿ˜Š . When it was handed to her she roam around mom's and our house to announce that she have dotted dress.

I love her simple appreciation and gratitude. I always told to my kids, specially Lyxn that we don't live a grand life but we can give them a happy lovelier life. We will do our best as their parents to give a grand life but as per our daddy we don't need grandest stuff to be happy. Gladly ate    Understand and appreciates it. Keep it up ate. I love you to the moon and back ❤️❤️๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿป
Sent from my iPhone

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...